Senior Civil Engineer Highways, Infrastructure & Drainage
An award winning Civil and Structural engineering design practice is currently seeking a Civil Engineer (Highways / Infrastructure /Drainage) to join their Central London Office.
As an organisation they are one of the UK’s leading interdisciplinary building design practices.
They work on a variety of high profile projects in London across large scale infrastructure designs in healthcare, education, retail and high end workplaces.
As the appointed engineer you will have a strong academic record with at least 2 years post graduate experience gained working on a similar challenging project. You will be able to demonstrate excellent technical and creative skills through sketching. You will also need to be able to build strong relationships with architects, engineers, clients and contractors. Essentially you will be able to take the lead on technical issues and have a collaborative working style.
* Creation and Design of projects from the concept stage through to construction
* Assessment of Flood Risks
* Ground Modelling / Master planning
* Undertaking of designs for section 38, 278 NS 104 AGREEMENTS
* Managing your project workload to achieve programmed dead lines
* Supporting other team members in the delivery of items within your ability
* Design of private drainage networks
* Development of solutions for sectional applications
* Design of drainage using Micro Drainage or PDS/Causeway flow software
* Prepare layouts in AutoCAD and with the support of technicians
* Liaising with clients to verify project scope and ensure deliverables
* Developing new and existing client relationships
To be considered for this Infrastructure design role we require the following experience, qualifications, skills, knowledge and attributes;
* Strong practical knowledge of Civils 3D, PDS, AutoCAD and WINDES
* Relevant Civil Engineering degree
* Chartered or Near Chartered Engineer (ICE)
* 5+ years’ experience
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please call Laura on: 01252413080 for an immediate response please send your CV .
- London (London, England)
- £40000 - £60000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs