Principal / Senior Civil Engineer – Drainage & Infrastructure
An award winning civil and structural engineering design practice is currently seeking a Senior Engineer to join their London Office.
As an organisation they work on a variety of projects across large regeneration projects, housing estates, sewer diversions, schools, and highways.
Their specialisms include heritage engineering, off-site fabrication, appraisal of existing buildings, refurbishment and repair, infrastructure engineering, engineering sustainability, pre-planning advice and deep basement designs.
- Managing your project workload to achieve programmed dead lines
- Supporting other team members in the delivery of items within your ability
- Design of private drainage networks
- Development of solutions for sectional applications
- Design of drainage using Micro Drainage or PDS/Causeway flow software
- Prepare layouts in AutoCAD and with the support of technicians
- Preparation of FRAs, preplanning advice and documentation
- Taking ownership of projects and supporting the delivery team in the delivery of their projects, with respect to Civil and Infrastructure design.
- Liaising with clients to verify project scope and ensure deliverables
- Carrying out inspections, site surveys and assessments and preparing reports
- Preparation of tenders and fee proposals
- Developing new and existing client relationships
To be considered for this Infrastructure design role we require the following experience, qualifications, skills, knowledge and attributes;
- Relevant Civil Engineering degree
- Chartered or Near Chartered Engineer (ICE)
- 5+ years’ experience
- Full UK driving licence and own transport
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please call Laura on: 01252413080 for an immediate response please send your CV .
- London (London, England)
- £45000 - £60000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs