Senior Civil Engineer
An opportunity has been created for a Senior Civil Engineer to join an Oxford based Multi-disciplined consultancy.
As an organisation they offer a Comprehensive range of services to support the planning, construction and maintenance of infrastructure schemes and developments of varying size and complexity across Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering, and Transport & Highways.
The company has particular expertise and experience in infrastructure planning and design, earthworks and 3d ground modelling, pumping stations, sewerage systems, land drainage, flooding and Sustainable Drainage Systems.
Due to continued tender success they are now looking for a Senior Engineer to lead the Oxfordshire based team.
- Supervise the existing CAD Technicians *Represent the company at external meetings with clients and fellow professionals *Project profitability (monitoring / planning of costs and budgets) *Prepare client / project proposals *Assist in negotiating fee proposals and requesting additional fees
- Prepare designs of road and drainage infrastructure, junction alterations and new services
- Produce technical reports on flood risk, drainage, utilities and geo-environmental issues
- Liaise with clients, project teams and local authorities.
To be considered for this Infrastructure design role we require the following experience, qualifications, skills, knowledge and attributes;
- Relevant Civil Engineering degree
- Chartered or Near Chartered Engineer (ICE)
- Client focused approach with effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Minimum qualification – degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years’ post-qualification experience in civil engineering design
- Experience in the use of design software packages, such as Micro Drainage
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD for drafting design solutions
- Experience dealing with clients and other members of the professional team
- Experience dealing with adoption agreements for roads and drainage
- Full UK driving licence and own transport
If you would like to apply for this role then please respond to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or alternatively please contact Laura S at Energi People.
- Oxfordshire (Oxfordshire, England)
- £47000 - £62000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs