Senior Civil Engineer (Drainage and Infrastructure)
An opportunity has been created for a Senior Civil Engineer to join a leading name within Structural and Geotechnical Engineering.
As an organisation they have extensive experience in the core areas of Bridges, Rail Infrastructure, Buildings, Temporary Works and Geotechnical Services who offer a range of engineering design, assessment and project management with a pedigree of providing high quality, cost effective solutions throughout the UK.
Reporting to the Associate, as a Senior Civil Engineer, you will be responsible for the drainage and infrastructure aspects for several projects within the Basingstoke office and wider business. You will work to support engineers and technicians to deliver the Civil engineering design whose scope will vary in value from small domestic projects up to £20m in construction value.
- Managing your project workload to achieve programmed dead lines
- Supporting other team members in the delivery of items within your ability
- Design of private drainage networks
- Development of solutions for sectional applications
- Design of drainage using Micro Drainage or PDS/Causeway flow software
- Prepare layouts in AutoCAD and with the support of technicians
- Preparation of FRAs, preplanning advice and documentation
- Taking ownership of projects and supporting the delivery team in the delivery of their projects, with respect to Civil and Infrastructure design.
- Liaising with clients to verify project scope and ensure deliverables
- Carrying out inspections, site surveys and assessments and preparing reports
- Preparation of tenders and fee proposals
- Developing new and existing client relationships
To be considered for this Infrastructure design role we require the following experience, qualifications, skills, knowledge and attributes;
- Relevant Civil Engineering degree
- Chartered or Near Chartered Engineer (ICE)
- 5+ years’ experience
- Full UK driving licence and own transport
If you would like to apply for this role then please respond to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or alternatively please contact Laura S at Energi People.
- Bristol (Bristol, England)
- £45000 - £55000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs