We are looking for a passionate and dedicated civil engineer with an excellent understanding of design and technical and software skills who enjoys working collaboratively in multi-professional design teams, taking responsibility for projects from inception to completion to achieve outstanding results.
You will work as part of a team and be willing to take on responsibility with the support of a professionally qualified civil engineer. Candidates will enjoy working on technically challenging projects focused on delivery of high quality sustainable solutions for our clients.
Ideally, you will have a minimum 3 years post degree experience within a leading design firm.
- Understanding of surface and foul water network design associated with buildings, highways, public realm and landscape projects including appreciating for a sustainable urban drainage
- Experience in AutoCAD and MicroDrainage (Windes)
- Understanding of highway and pavement design generally associated with building projects
- Understanding of ground modelling and cut & fill analysis
- Assisting in preparation of designs, calculations, specifications and reports
- Undertaken site works for feasibility assessment and establishing survey requirements
- Awareness of flood risk assessment and transport assessment
- Liaising with Local Authorities and working on sections 38, 278, 104 and 106 agreements
- Design coordinating with other disciplines
- Beneficial use of Civil 3D, Key Lines, Key Signs, AutoTrack and NBS
If you feel that this roles meets your skill set then please apply with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Laura on 01252 413 080.
- London (London, England)
- £30 - £42 per hour
Job Salary/Pay Rate
Contract Job Duration
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs