Senior Electrical Design Engineer
£45K+ Per Annum
Immediate Starts Available
Additional Benefits Included
Senior Electrical Design Engineer – Building Services
There is an excellent opportunity for any experienced Electrical Design Engineers to join a Building Services Contractor/Consultancy founded in 2011. This well-established organisation get involved in a variety of different sectors; now their looking for another Electrical Design Engineer to help them perfect their Hotels, Restraunts, SPAs, Private Houses, Schools and Commercial projects.
In order to be the successful Electrical Design Engineer you must support the company ethos, which is: “To supply the best service and professionalism to the client while maintaining an affable working environment.”
Working each job from concept to conclusion, the selected Electrical Design Engineer will need to be competent with BIM and use it to improve the MEP design, reducing client construction costs.
If you are looking for a company with a vision for growth and progression, this is an ideal time to join the team. Any Senior Electrical Design Engineers who think they have the following skills, I would strongly encourage to apply:
- The Senior Electrical Design Engineer will be capable of carrying out not just design calculations, but will be a strong communicator, to deal with the end client, architects and contractors.
- Ideally the candidate should be Chartered or working towards achieving Chartered status.
- Experience of working on a variety of projects including; commercial and residential.
- Proficient in Specification writing. NBS create experience preferred but not essential.
- Competent in the use of Amtech, Dialux or similar calculation software.
- Drive and determination.
- Forward thinking and able to anticipate problems and resolve.
- Must have experience working for an M&E Building Services Contractor or Consultancy
Excellent, you’re still reading! – I’m thrilled you think you have the skills required! –
However, taking on this position would come with some key responsibilities; please don’t apply unless you’re sure you could competently perform the following:
- Provide all technical aspects of Electrical design from concept to completion as required by the project.
- Ensure design compliance with current standards/building regulations/environmental and energy initiatives.
- Liaise with professionals including architects and contractors both internally within the Company and externally.
- Perform excellent time management skills, demonstrating the capability to proactively implement plans, follow through with sustained execution, and to meet project milestones both internally and externally.
- Commitment to work to the companies BIM strategy and company standards.
To all the talented Electrical Design Engineers who are looking for the next step in their professional career; please don’t hesitate to contact us at Energi People – This client has only one position available, so do not delay!
- London (London, England)
- £45 - £65 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Job Expired