Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Excellent Contract Job for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer (Building services), to work for a professional multi-disciplinary consultancy in Hounslow.
My client is a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy that specialises in complex infrastructure, process and built environments across the full project life cycle. Its disciplines range from initial architecture to civil and structural, building services, specialist high voltage and process engineering services, programme management and CDM consultancy, using the latest innovations in Building Information Modelling (BIM) for the most efficient and cost-effective design.
Principal responsibilities and accountabilities
- Lead the delivery of electrical services scope of work across multiple projects, as part of a single or multi discipline design team.
- Carry out any or all stages of electrical design from concept to completion as required by the project.
- Lead the preparation of enquires for potential major projects, including generation of man-hours estimates.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary design team where required.
- Report on project technical and financial performance to Director.
- Actively contribute to the development of the department.
- Assure the quality of design by junior team members
- Assist in the mentoring and development of more junior engineers.
- To be recognised for exceptional delivery with clients
Qualifications and training
- Degree qualified in either Electrical Engineering or Building Services or related.
- A professional registration (CEng/IEng) is preferred.
Technical skills and experience
- A comprehensive, current knowledge base of all electrical building and infrastructure services.
- Technical knowledge of electrical building services design
- Proven and demonstrable track record of exceptional project delivery and client satisfaction in both technical and commercial aspects.
- Experience of major projects within a variety of business sectors (typically industrial process,
- Manufacturing, Power Generation, Aviation, Education, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical)
- Fully familiar with assurance processes, codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to liaise and co-ordinate with clients, Architects and all other members of the Design Team.
Please contact James Mowat at Energi People to discuss this role in more detail and to apply
Job posted in: Building Services Electrical Engineer Jobs