About the role
This position is for a Senior Electrical Engineer to work for an MEP Services Consultancy in West London area. You will be a Senior Electrical Engineer working across multiple projects and will be leading a team whilst also remaining hands on with design. You will be an efficient Senior Electrical Engineer who has solid experience and has worked ideally within commercial, retail and customer journey projects. This Senior Electrical Engineer opening is for someone who can build a team across two sites so there’s plenty of scope in terms of progression.
As the Senior Electrical Engineer you will have strong problem solving and analytical skills and will be someone who is very organised and self-motivated to hit the ground running. You will be a Senior Electrical Engineer leading projects and prioritising a varied and demanding workload.
* Solid technical understanding of core engineering disciplines
* Ability to communicate and negotiate well
* Ability to understand and formulate design decisions
* Self organized and motivated
* Ability to use Autodesk Revit, Amtech/Trimble, Dialux and Microsoft Office
* Ability to attend client meetings and mentor junior members of the team
* Commercial/Retail/ Customer Journey project experience
* Ability to carry out all stages of electrical design