BAU Maintaining tools and technologies – technology assurance liaison Writing up tools and techniques Updating web content Policies and standard updates
1. Work with the CTO, developers and other stakeholders to identify and prioritise our preferred tools and techniques.
2. Effective communication of tools and standards
3. Proof of concept outputs for new tools and standards
4. Definitions of elements of tooling required to be delivered by other elements of the organisation
5. Inputs to DDaT/CTO strategy and roadmaps
Skills (including specialist skills) and/or knowledge required:
1. The ability to code, test and correct services. We will not be looking for a particular technology stack in this role.
2. Able to present information clearly, concisely and accurately in appropriate language, which meets the needs of the user.
3. Knowledge of large scale IT delivery.
Qualifications and Experience required
1. Experience in identifying concepts and translating them into workable systems and processes, at least at the conceptual stage.
2. An understanding of the other roles in software development (user research, design and architecture) and has delivered new or improved software services.
3. Experience managing stakeholders’ expectations and be flexible, adapting to stakeholders’ reactions to reach consensus.
Job posted in: Software Engineer Jobs