About the role
Exciting career opportunity for a Senior Fire Consultant to work for a well-established design consultancy in their Manchester office.
You will be a Senior Fire Consultant with experience providing fire safety advice on fire safety legislative compliance and design requirements for clients and design teams for buildings. You’ll be a Senior Fire Consultant working on a range of projects including high value new developments, fit-outs and refurbishments.
You will be an experienced and enthusiastic Fire Consultant with at least 4 year’s experience working within fire engineering in a consultancy environment. You will be experienced in developing fire strategy for clients and providing fire engineering solutions, carrying out smoke and heat modelling, fire risk assessments and business development. You’ll be a proactive and committed individual with good communication skills.
* 4+ year’s experience working within Fire Engineering
* Detailed knowledge of legislation’s and building regulations BS9999, BS9991, BS7974
* Good understanding of passive fire protection methods, smoke control systems and fire suppression systems
* Ability to use CAD software
* Able to do some national travel but can be flexible on where you are based
Job posted in: Fire Engineering Jobs
- Manchester (Greater Manchester, England)
- £40000 - £50000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Fire Engineering Jobs