Exciting opportunity for a Senior Fire Protection Engineer to work for an innovative engineering firm in the well-established London office. You’ll be preparing and developing calculations, drawing and diagrams. You must have thorough knowledge of UK fire protection standards including LPC Sprinkler Rules incorporating BS EN 12845, BS 9990, BS EN 15004, BS 5306, DD 8458, DD 8489.
As the Senior Fire Protection Engineer you will be reporting to the partner and must have a solid technical understanding of own core engineering discipline and the role of the fire protection engineer within the design team
We are looking for a keen and experienced Senior Fire protection Engineer who has the ability to ideally assist with junior engineers and has a good Knowledge of either fire safety / strategy design or public health systems design.
* BEng/BSc/ MSc Fire Engineering
* Working knowledge of UK fire protection standards including LPC Sprinkler Rules incorporating BS EN 12845, BS 9990, BS EN 15004, BS 5306, DD 8458, DD 8489
* Ability to Present fire protection design
* Previous experience operating as a Fire protection Engineer
* Extensive understanding of regulation and guidelines
* Ability to build good relationships
* Chartered or working towards chartered status