Senior IT Project Manager – up to £52k per annum – Farnborough, Hampshire
*Candidates will be required to satisfy full UK SC Clearance
Would you like to work on projects encompassing both the technology delivery as well as the successful transition into the business areas?
Working for an international giant in the Secure Defence arena you will be working as part of a busy PMO delivering multiple projects at any one time and working the full project lifecycle to move business forward
Day to Day you will be working on large projects across multiple customers, technologies and domains as well as focusing on the business change element to support business transition and transformation.
This role will provide you with an overall responsibility to deliver internal and external business and enterprise projects to cost, timescale and customer satisfaction.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Strong Project Management experience within the IT Services domain
- Experience of leading enterprise-wide projects, incorporating successful business change delivery, to meet strategic business objectives
- Strong experience of managing complex supply chains to achieve successful project outcomes
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills; able to produce and deliver progress updates, proposals and reporting to audiences at all levels
- Strong stakeholder management and conflict resolution skills
- Competent knowledge and experience of Life cycle Management.
- Competence with computer-based Project Management tools including MS Projects MSOffice etc.
- Educated to degree level preferably in related discipline
- Formal Project Management training, preferably APMP, Agile Project Management and/or PMDY
- Preference for Programme Management training e.g. MSP
- Preference for ITIL training or six sigma qualifications
- Farnborough (Hampshire, England)
- £45000 - £52000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Security Cleared IT Project Manager Jobs