Senior MSS Engineer – London – Permanent – £45000-£58000 + Benefits!
Fantastic opportunity to progress your career into the next level. Become an expert Cyber Security professional.
Work/life balance and well-being for employees is the key focus of our client. Also, giving you the ability to work from home.
As a Senior Managed Security Services Engineer your responsibilities will consist of the following:
- Act as a 3rd line engineer dealing with complex technical issues.
- Service customer requests (support/change)
- Service reviews and improvement projects delivering high quality outcomes
- Support MSS Engineers’ to help train and develop
- Maintain ticketing system
Skills and experiences:
- Expert in managing firewalls and hold advanced firewall certifications
- Skilled in communicating highly technical information
- Skilled in creating new VPN configurations, configuring firewalls from scratch, policy redesign, advanced troubleshooting/debugging, identity awareness, and analysing logs to resolve complex issues.
- Experiences working within a Security Operation centre
- Knowledge of ticket systems and specifically ServiceNOW
- ITIL certified or a good understanding of ITIL
- Understanding of ISO27001 or worked within an ISO27001 environment
- Knowledge of SIEM systems
(Candidates will need to satisfy full UK SC Clearance or willing to undergo for this position)
- London (London, England)
- £45000 - £58000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Security Cleared IT Security Manager Jobs