Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor – Dublin
I am currently working in partnership with a very well respected M&E Sub Contractor in the Irish market and they are looking to bring on a new Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor to join their growing Commercial department. This is a fast passed department that has projects over 20million, they have a number of new build projects at a high value. They are now very keen to bring on a new senior M&E Quantity Surveyor that can come in and hit the ground running. This is a growth position and they are looking for someone that is looking for a long a career within one company.
As a well-respected M&E Sub Contractor you will also be part of the bigger company and have the opportunity to progress within.
This new role can be a quick start for the right person and can have some flexibility to the salary.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in technical, commercial, engineering environment.
- Likely to have 5/10 years business experience, be a minimum part qualified
Professional, and have a Certificate Level of Qualification. As a minimum.
- Experience working with an M&E Sub Contractor.
- Effective communication skills.
- Advanced spreadsheets skills.
- Approve account measurements and pricing and rating variations
- Produce applications for payment, strategy documentation and value enhancement plans
- Preparation of accurate and prudent cost /value analysis
- Deliver operational, commercial and contractual advice
- Develop, implement and review commercial practices across projects
- Create revenue forecasts and establish target costs
- Advise budget managers and holders on financial planning, payment, contractual and professional matters
- Procure subcontractors and key materials
- Generate monthly valuations and applications for payment
- Interim payment and final account agreement of sub-contracts
- Maintenance of cost information.
- Drafting of contractual correspondence
If this is an opportunity that is of interest to you please do apply.
- Dublin (Dublin, Republic of Ireland)
- £50000 - £80000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Quantity Surveyor Jobs