Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor – Essex – Perm
I am working with a very well-known M&E Sub Contractor in the Essex area. They work on some very well-known projects in the London area and looking to add to there very growing team. If you are a budding Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor looking for a fresh start in the new year and would like to join a team that has a lot to offer an Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor that is looking for growth and development this is the role for you!
A lot of their projects are with in the retail sector and Small to medium size projects, if you a not quite at the Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor please still free to apply due to my client will also consider Junior to Trainee level staff.
- Post tender negotiations to take a bid to contract status
- Maintain contract documentation and advise on pre-tender and post contract matters
- Preparation and issue of contractual letters to clients and / or sub-contractors
- Post contract liaison with clients
- Post contract liaison with design team
- Carry out take offs for material procurement
- Sub-contract negotiation and letting
- Preparation and submission of interim valuations
- Site measurement
- Manage and value variations
- Agreement and certification of sub-contractors interim valuations and final accounts
- Preparation and submission of client final account
- Agreement of final accounts
- Cost value reconciliation and ongoing project reporting
- Programme management and evaluation
My client is an M&E Sub Contractor so for this role you will need to have come from an Mechanical and Electrical background within the Building Services sector.
Energi People are the leading experts in M&E Quantity Surveying Recruitment. https://energi.uk.com/recruitment/quantity-surveyor-recruitment/
- Essex (Essex, England)
- £45000 - £55000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Quantity Surveyor Jobs