Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor – Building Services – Contract
Term: On-going Contract
Day Rate: £350.00 – £400.00
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join my client, a well-regarded M&E Building Services company on a contract basis in London. My client offer a consistent and on-going portfolio of works; engaging with a range of projects across a variety of sectors including Commercial, Residential, Education & healthcare.
They are seeking an experienced Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor to join their team working on various projects all across London to ensure that the financial position of their projects are accurately reported and controlled effectively.
- Effective commercial control of all allocated projects including provision of timely and accurate documentation in accordance with the reporting timetable, in particular CVR’s, forecasts, Continuous Improvement documents, cash flow forecast, Commercial register etc.
- Ensure the effective commercial management of contracts to maximise gross margin.
- Ensure that cash flow forecasts are timely, accurate and are optimised where possible.
- Lead on effective risk management and protect business reputation.
- Assisting and liaising with the buyers on materials procurement and buying opportunities.
- Provide a Weekly report (Progress and Contract) to the Line Manager.
- You must have previous experience working within an M&E contractor environment as a Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor
- You must hold a degree qualification or equivalent in commercial management or quantity surveying. Professional memberships i.e. RICS/MRICS are an advantage but are not essential.
- You must have a strong working knowledge of forms of contract currently used within the Building industry and good working knowledge of standard forms of measurement.
- You must be highly analytical and computer literate with an extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel/ Words and Projects.
- You must be a strong communicator with a high degree of personal motivation holding excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
Job posted in: Quantity Surveyor Jobs
- London (London, England)
- £350 - £400 per day
Job Salary/Pay Rate
Contract Job Duration
- Quantity Surveyor Jobs