Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor – London
A great opportunity for a Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor to join one of the world’s leading construction company’s offering a full range of services in Electrical, Mechanical & Construction.
They are seeking an experienced Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor to join their team and help them deliver projects across London in key areas such as Residential, Commercial, Education, Health & retail.
In return, they are offering a highly attractive package including an annual salary of £85,000 – £95,000 for the right candidate!
- Providing commercial support including developing the commercial strategy by maintaining and maximising profitability
- Providing support to regional stakeholders on general commercial matters in order to reduce risk across the business.
- Effective commercial control of all allocated projects including:
- Provision of timely and accurate documentation in accordance with the reporting timetable
- Cost Value Reconciliations (CVR’s)
- Continuous Improvement documents
- Cash flow forecast
- Commercial register etc.
- Assisting and liaising with the buyers on materials procurement and buying opportunities.
- Provide a Weekly report (Progress and Contract) to the Line Manager.
- You must have previous experience working within an M&E contractor environment.
- You will hold a minimum of 10 years’ experience working as an M&E Quantity Surveyor
- You must hold a degree qualification or equivalent in commercial management or quantity surveying.
- Professional memberships i.e. RICS/MRICS are an advantage but are not essential.
- You must have a strong working knowledge of forms of contract currently used within the Building industry and good working knowledge of standard forms of measurement.
- You must be highly analytical and computer literate with an extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel/ Words and Projects
- You must be a strong communicator with a high degree of personal motivation holding excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
Job posted in: Quantity Surveyor Jobs