Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor – London
My client is one of the UK’s largest M&E contractors offering a diverse service portfolio covering areas such as M&E LV, HV, Instrumentation, Street Lighting and Facilities Management.
They are currently seeking a Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor to join their team working on various projects based around London; ensuring that the financial position of their projects are accurately reported and controlled effectively.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor ready to take the next step in their career and join a dynamic, forward thinking company set on delivering a strong customer focus with safety at the heart of everything they do.
- Providing commercial support including developing the commercial strategy by maintaining and maximising profitability
- Providing support to regional stakeholders on general commercial matters in order to reduce risk across the business.
- Effective commercial control of all allocated projects including:
- Provision of timely and accurate documentation in accordance with the reporting timetable
- Cost Value Reconciliations (CVR’s)
- Continuous Improvement documents
- Cash flow forecast
- Commercial register etc.
- Assisting and liaising with the buyers on materials procurement and buying opportunities.
- Provide a Weekly report (Progress and Contract) to the Line Manager.
- You must have previous experience working within an M&E contractor environment.
- You will hold a minimum of 10 years’ experience working as an M&E Quantity Surveyor You must hold a degree qualification or equivalent in commercial management or quantity surveying.
- Professional memberships i.e. RICS/MRICS are an advantage but are not essential.
- You must have a strong working knowledge of forms of contract currently used within the Building industry and good working knowledge of standard forms of measurement.
- You must be highly analytical and computer literate with an extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel/ Words and Projects.
- You must be a strong communicator with a high degree of personal motivation holding excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
Job posted in: Quantity Surveyor Jobs
- London (London, England)
- £375 - £400 per day
Job Salary/Pay Rate
Contract Job Duration
- Quantity Surveyor Jobs