Our client is an engineering consultancy with a creative team of engineers who are seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their team in their London office. They provide innovative solutions to complex engineering and design challenges for buildings. As a Senior Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for supporting and delivering a combination of their Services.
The successful Senior Mechanical Engineer will:
– Work on the concept and detailed design on a variety of projects sectors including commercial, residential, healthcare and prisons etc.
– You will be responsible for meeting with Clients, developing and producing reports, specifications and providing guidance; they work closely as a team to ensure they achieve the best results and deliver a consistent high quality service for their Clients.
– You will have a relevant degree in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent qualification. Have excellent technical knowledge in your primary discipline and a thorough understanding of Building Services Engineering and interdisciplinary design through all stages of the design process.
– Have excellent communication skills with both internal and external Clients and a team-based work approach, you will appreciate that holistic working is central to good design and you will have experience across a range of projects.
– With previous consultancy/contractor and site experience, you will appreciate the importance of complementary specialisms such as acoustics, fire engineering, lift engineering, sustainability and building performance in the design and operation of buildings and be adept at analysing and interpreting their impact on your work.
– The successful candidate will have wide ranging experience in the building services industry and particularly within Mechanical Building Services.
– It would be advantageous of the candidate is a Chartered Engineer or actively working towards with a recognised institution.
What they can offer:
– Private medical scheme
– 25 days annual leave
– Contributory pension scheme
– Exposure to a variety of sectors, disciplines, opportunities and clients
– Active support towards further professional accreditation
– Friendly and dynamic team working environment
– Working closely with people at all levels of the organisation
– Collaboration with design and specialist groups, with strong commitment to quality
– Opportunity to lead a variety of projects from start to completion under own control
– Opportunity to gain vast experience of systems/services serving a wide range of properties
– Development of own business opportunities for group
– Opportunity for onsite involvement
– Opportunities for career progression
Our client is offering an excellent salary and benefits package with this position and a real opportunity to progress your career in London.
- London (London, England)
- £50000 - £60000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs