Our client, a building services contractor is currently seeking a talented Senior Mechanical Engineer to join its growing team based in their Northampton office who has aspirations to manage a team as this role provides great opportunities for career progression.
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer Based out of the Northampton office you will take responsibility for the day to day management of engineering projects, ensuring that they are delivered on time and to budget. You will also support the training and development of less experienced team members. As a Senior Mechanical Engineer your key duties and responsibilities will include:
– Management of engineering projects to achieve short-term financial and time deadlines.
– Production of engineering designs using appropriate software.
– Supervision and coordination of the production of technical drawings.
– Production, checking and verification of calculations and specifications, scheme designs and project reports.
– Checking the work of others for accuracy and quality control purposes.
– Attendance at project and design meetings, and at project sites.
– Programming of work in accordance with clients’ requirements.
– Provision of feedback to more senior staff regarding progress against project plans and budgets.
– Provision of training and coaching to less experienced staff.
You will have experience in a building services role, within a contractor or consultancy environment. Proven experience of delivering building services projects from concept to completion is essential.
Our client is offering an excellent salary and benefits package with this position and a real opportunity to progress your career.
- Northampton (Northamptonshire, England)
- £45000 - £60000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs