About the role
We have a Permanent opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join an expanding team in Oxford. As the Senior Mechanical Engineer you will be working on a range of projects and will be joining an office of about 150 staff delivering innovative solutions for their clients. As the Senior Mechanical Engineer you should have varied project experience and the ability to manage and mentor junior team members and attend client meetings.
As the Senior Mechanical Engineer you will be leading in the design of Mechanical services in buildings, and assisting with the preparation of feasibility studies and project design. You will be working with impressive clients on a range of commercial, education, retail and leisure projects.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Mechanical Engineer with leadership skills who is technically strong and can advise clients with innovative solutions. As the Senior Mechanical Engineer you must be able to represent the practice in client meetings and manage the design and construction stage of a project while mentoring other members of the team.
* Degree or HNC/HND educated
* Excellent technical skills
* Strong communication skills
* Proficient in BIM, AutoCAD, IES and Hevacomp
* Ability to mentor and manage a team
* Experience running projects from conception through to completion
Job posted in: Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs
- Oxfordshire (Oxfordshire, England)
- £40000 - £55000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs