Senior Network Security Engineer – London – Permanent – Salary up to £65k + generous benefits.
Fantastic opportunity to join a Cyber Security organisation who are experts in IT Security management.
As a Senior Network Security Engineer you will be part of a talented team! Our client are looking for a seasoned Network Security professional to join their growing department!
- Act as a 3rd line engineer dealing with complex technical issues.
- Service customer requests (support/change)
- Service reviews and improvement projects delivering high quality outcomes
- Support Security services Engineers’ to help train and develop
- Maintain ticketing system
Skills and Qualifications:
- Expert in managing firewalls and hold advanced firewall certifications
- Skilled in communicating highly technical information
- Skilled in creating new VPN configurations, configuring firewalls from scratch, policy redesign, advanced troubleshooting/debugging, identity awareness, and analysing logs to resolve complex issues.
- Experiences working within a Security Operation centre
- Knowledge of ticket systems and specifically ServiceNOW
- ITIL certified or a good understanding of ITIL
- Understanding of ISO27001 or worked within an ISO27001 environment
- Knowledge of SIEM systems
- Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, Checkpoint, Palo Alto experience
Job posted in: Security Cleared Network Engineer Jobs