Senior Oracle Functional Consultant (Finance) – £46,000 – Rochester, Kent UK
Are you looking for your next career move as a Senior Oracle Functional Consultant?
Are you looking to work on upcoming implementation projects and enhance Business Applications, primarily Oracle eBusiness Suite 11i?
The role requires a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills for collaboration with internal business customers, application developers, the wider IT team, IT service providers and software vendors. The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge of Oracle Financial.
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Functional Consultant will involve:
- Leading the assessment, analysis, planning, design and implementation of system changes whilst working to increase end user knowledge of existing Business Systems.
- Working closely with internal customers to establish/document Business Requirements, identifying potential solutions and influencing key stakeholders.
- Managing solutions through the entire deployment lifecycle from inception through to support
- Providing 2nd line support as well as working with vendors to resolve standard bugs identified in COTS Business Systems.
- Working as part of a small, multi-disciplined IT team on continuous improvement activities, focused on efficiency and customer experience.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Financial Processes and Oracle modules – Procure to Pay, GL, AR, Project Billing, Project accounting and Cost Accounting.
- Experience of an Oracle ERP implementation (11i, R12, Cloud apps)
- Knowledge of different requirements gathering techniques and agile principles
- Be degree-level qualified (or equivalent experience) in a relevant field
- Hyperion knowledge would be an advantage
Job posted in: Security Cleared Technical Support Engineer Jobs
- Rochester (Kent, England)
- £42000 - £46000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Security Cleared Technical Support Engineer Jobs