Senior/Principal Structural Engineer
£45,000 – £60,000 + Benefits
Senior/Principal Structural Engineer Overview
An award-winning international multi-disciplinary practice of renowned Civil/Structural Design Engineers are looking for a Senior/Principal Structural Engineer to join their close-knit Structural team on a permanent basis. The ideal Senior/Principal Engineer will have a minimum of 6 years’ consultancy experience from a wealth of sectors including scientific, commercial, residential and defence, both new build and refurbishment as well as temporary works. Projects that this Senior/Principal Engineer will work on vary in value, typically up to multi-millions of pounds.
This Senior/Principal Structural Engineer will require good solid technical skills, as well as the confidence, ability and experience to attend and lead DTM’s and client meetings. You will be working within one of their many UK offices in a highly supportive environment surrounded by other team members. For the right candidate, the opportunity to progress within to become an Associate within 12-24 months is highly possible.
Senior/Principal Structural Engineer Key Qualifications/Experience
- Candidates must be Chartered
- Candidates must be qualified to MEng
- Ideally 6 years’ + experience
- Client Facing Experience
- Site inspection and surveys
Senior/Principal Structural Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Carry out structural design following detailed specifications
- Be an excellent communicator capable of explaining complex engineering principles in plain language, both verbally and in writing
- Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescale
- Detailed design of reinforced concrete, steel, masonry and timber
- Design of glass structures is always a bonus
- Client facing with regular site visits
- Mentoring and assisting graduates development
This is a unique opportunity to develop your career at one of the UK’s leading interdisciplinary building design practices.
For more information please contact Neil Tilley on 01252 413 080.
- Hampshire (Hampshire, England)
- £45000 - £60000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Engineer Jobs