Main responsibilities & requirements include:
- Possess a good knowledge of the practicalities of design, and the ability to make informed design decisions.
- An understanding on the overall workings of BIM modelling is essential, and the ability to fill in for senior staff when required, e.g. model set-up and management.
- Confident in liaising with design team members across offices.
- Basic understanding of Lean principles.
- Carry out M&E design work as applicable using Revit MEP and Navis.
- Produce detailed working drawings in 3D and scheme drawings as projects require.
- Working as part of a team, alongside Mechanical and Electrical Engineers, delivering constructible 3D clash free models for clients.
To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a MEP Engineering Design Consultancy, at least 2 years using REVIT MEP and experience in Residential, Commercial, Educational and Healthcare and Industrial projects; BIM experience essential.
Please contact for more information