Senior Ruby Developer – Central London – Outside IR35 £550 per day – 6 month contract
Flexible working for 1-2 days per week possible
A public sector organisation looking for two experienced Senior Ruby Developers to join their Digital division in Central London.
- Design, create and improve new and existing products, platforms and transactions across the organisation.
- Have strong skills in front end or back end web developer (or both) and be ready to quickly get to work within a multi-disciplinary team of developers, designers, editors, and analysts focused on one or more products or projects.
- Build web and mobile products to serve a variety of users’ needs. Implement APIs for internal and external use.
- Build up a useful, robust automated test suite to support a Continuous Deployment environment.
- Share knowledge of tools and techniques with the wider team, both developers and non-developers. Take part in 2nd-line support of applications and platforms.
- Experienced working testing and development.
- Used to being able to APIS, access to other systems,
- Familiar with agile process.
- Experienced Ruby on Rails developer
- Team Player, someone who can work in a team environment
- Experience working with Junior Developers, mentoring and tutoring skills
- Very good Ruby
- Very good on Rails
- London (London, England)
- £500 - £550 per day
Job Salary/Pay Rate
Contract Job Duration
- Software Engineer Jobs