Chartered Senior Structural Engineer
£45,000 – £60,000 + Benefits
Senior Structural Engineer Overview
An industry leading and highly respected international interdisciplinary practice of architects, engineers and designers are looking for 2 Chartered Senior Structural Engineers to join their core team on a permanent basis. They are looking for candidates who ideally have a wealth of experience across multiple sectors from commercial, retail, residential and education, both new build and refurbishment as well as temporary works. Projects vary in value, typically up to multi-billions of pounds. Positions are available due to increased expansion and workload. You will be working within their London office in a highly supportive environment surrounded by other team members including technicians, the civils team and architects too.
Senior Structural Engineer Key Qualifications/Experience
- Candidates must be Chartered
- Candidates must be qualified to MEng
- Ideally 6 years’ + experience
- Client Facing Experience
- Site inspection and surveys
Senior Structural Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Carry out structural design following detailed specifications
- Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales
- Detailed design of reinforced concrete, steel, masonry and timber
- Design of glass structures is always a bonus
- Client facing with regular site visits
- Mentoring and assisting graduates development
This is a unique opportunity to develop your career at one of the UK’s leading interdisciplinary building design practices.
For more information please contact Neil Tilley on 01252 413 080.
- City of London (London, England)
- £45000 - £55000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Engineer Jobs