My client are a well renowed, multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy based in Central London with an excellent portfolio of buildings project schemes to their name. In particular, their Structural Engineering arm is responsible for a number of medium and large scale residential, commercial, hotels, mixed use and sports venues across the UK, Europe and the Middle East.
There is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer to join on a permanent basis to assist in delivering a number of high profile schemes – 3 new projects confirmed with a further one moments from the finishing line.
On offer is an attractive salary of £50,000 – £60,000 depending on experience along with a good benefits package and opportunity to further progress and climb within the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- MEng/MSc (preferable) in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Be chartered via the IStructE / ICE
- 10 years experience with a strong grasp of British Standard and Eurocodes
- Experience designing mid and large scale size structures
- Strong UK/London structures design experience
- Ability to run projects from concept and detailed design through to completetion
- Confidence in attending design team meetings, client meetings, architect meetings and contractor meetings
The experience above will naturally lend its hand to the duties you will undertake to allow delivery of jobs to agreed time scales and specifications. You will also assist in the mentoring and development of junior staff as well as managing a team of engineers and technician.
For more information, please hit the apply button and we can run through your details!
- London (London, England)
- £50000 - £60000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Engineer Jobs