Senior Structural Engineer (Rail) Contract
Senior Structural Engineer (Rail)
A major national engineering consultancy is currently looking to recruit a Contract Senior Structural Engineer with solid Rail based experience.
Our client is currently working on a number of major station structures across London and the South East and is looking to bolster their already strong team with a capable senior for a period of c12 months. T
The successful engineer will ideally have a minimum of 8-10 years’ experience, be able to work with minimal guidance and be able to take ownership of projects where necessary. Previous rail-based project experience would be looked up favourably.
From a technical stand point our client would be looking for the following:
- High level proficiency of industry standard 2D/3D structural design software such as Masterseries, Tedds and Staad for example.
- “Engineer” proficiency in the use of AutoCAD 2D and 3D software.
- “Engineer” working knowledge of Autodesk REVIT.
- A good knowledge in the production of technical specifications and the ability to use NBS Building and Create.
- Good knowledge and understanding of traditional building materials, e.g. Steel, Timber, Concrete and RC and overall site wide infrastructure and earthworks.
- A keen eye for the detail of specific tasks, combined with an understanding of how such specifics fit in with the project as a whole
- Knowledge of CDM regulations
- Knowledge of current UK technical standards/publications and legislation requirements
- High level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software i.e. word, excel, etc.
Our client is looking to take on the right person immediately. On offer is a rate of between £38-44 p/h.
Please apply today as this role will be snapped up quickly.
- London (London, England)
- £38 - £44 per hour
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- 12 months
Contract Job Duration
- Structural Engineer Jobs