Innovative, dynamic, efficient and effective – words to describe this Structural Engineering practice based in North London. So where is the innovative, dynamic, efficient and effective Structural Engineer they are looking for? Could it be you?
With a portfolio spanning residential (high-end/domestic/flats), commercial, retail, hotel/leisure, mixed use, historic/conservation and more, this reputable and independant Structural Engineering consultancy are on the look for a Senior Structural Engineer. They recognise hard work and contribution and as a result, progression to the next step in your career is on the cards as they further grow the business.
As a Senior Structural Engineer, you will have worked on a range of building schemes, particularly UK/London based projects and be able to design in all main materials. You will also have an excellent grasp of oral and written communication as well as a confidence to liaise with clients, architects, contractors and other external design teams invovled.
Senior Structural Engineer – Duties:
- Able to run schemes from inception through to construction
- Able to communicate and liasie with external design teams, architects, contractors and clients
- Designing buildings across residential, mixed use and commercial within the UK/London market
- Assisting with development of junior staff
- Designing buildings to client specification and delivery of schemes to agreed timescales
- Conduct site visits and investigations
- Report writing
Senior Structural Engineer – Requirements & Skills:
- Educated to degree level in Civil/Structural Engineering (Preferably MEng/MSc qualified)
- 5 – 8 years experience
- Chartered (preferred) or near chartered
- Experience of running jobs from concept design through to detail design
- Strong communication skills and excellent grasp of the English language
- Liase effectively with other design teams and external parties
This position is available due to strong work pipeline and a strategic need to further grow the business.
- North London (London, England)
- £40000 - £50000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Engineer Jobs