Senior Systems Engineer – Permanent – Dorset (Christchurch) – Competitive Salary + Benefits
Looking to progress your career into the next level? Fantastic new opportunity to to join a global giant within the Aerospace and defense industry. Flexible working hours and a great working environment.Opportunity to work on next generation technology systems.
- Ownership of requirements, design and implementation.
- Systems integration and test
- Systems engineering practice
- Produce technical documentations
- Design technical solutions, integrating COTS hardware and software
- Development activities – Planning and estimating
- Working closely with clients and customers to support delivered systems and resolution of technical issues.
Skills and qualifications:
- Requirements Engineering
- Defining Architectures (e.g MoDAF, TOGAF)
- Define and manage interfaces between systems
- Systems integration, test, including acceptance activities experience
- Configuration management
- Model-based systems engineering including SySML
- C2 Systems
(Candidates will need to satisfy full UK SC Clearance for this position)
- Christchurch (Dorset, England)
- "systems" and "design" and "integration" and "test" and "engineer" and "technical"
Important Job Skills
- £35000 - £50000 per annum + Competitive Salary + Benefits
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Security Cleared Technical Support Engineer Jobs