Senior Test Systems Engineer – Kent – Permanent – Competitive Salary + Benefits.
An amazing opportunity to join one of the leading organisations’ within the Defence and Aerospace industry. A company with a global reach and a chance to work within an exciting Electronic Systems environment. Our client is looking for you to join their site in Rochester, Kent.
You will be a part of talented group of individuals helping to provide technical guidance and solving problems throughout the products life.
This role will give you the perfect opportunity to progress your career into the next level, moving into a technical expert or management level role!
- Test Equipment Systems Requirements and Validation
- Test Equipment Hardware Design
- Test Equipment Hardware Integration
- Test Equipment Safety
- Test Equipment estimation
Skills and Qualifications:
- Electrical Hardware design experience
- Good Systems Engineering understanding
- Understanding of SW development
- Minimum HNC level or equivalent
- Experiences working within an engineering environment
- Experiences of designing of Test Equipment
- IET member
(Candidates must be able to satisfy Full UK SC clearance for this position)
- Rochester (Kent, England)
- £30000 - £50000 per annum + Competitive Salary + Benefits
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Security Cleared Network Engineer Jobs