ServiceNow Senior Developer – Up to £55,000 – Farnborough, Hampshire
SC Cleared/ SC Clearable
Would you like to work as part of a dedicated ServiceNow Product Team?
As a ServiceNow Senior Developer, you will be responsible for the development of new capabilities for business and customers within the ServiceNow product, while protecting the live estate in a fast-paced environment.
Working across multiple instances in a mixed infrastructure environment including domain separation, on-premise and cloud solutions.
Your main responsibilities as a ServiceNow Senior Developer will involve:
- Reporting to the ServiceNow Product Owner, you will work in a large team (circa 25) of dedicated Engineers to deliver our roadmap to our customers.
- Be technically responsible for developments on the product and driving quality through peer reviews, implementing best practices, and sharing your knowledge across the team of the Product Engineers.
- Collaborate as part of a self-organising ServiceNow Product Team facilitated by the Delivery Lead (Scrum Master) and champion the use of Agile and DevOPS best practices to drive continuous delivery at an ever increasing pace.
- Contribute to discussions and generate new ideas around how to break down items on the backlog and deliver value early and often throughout the process, and share knowledge with other members of the ServiceNow Product Team in order to help meet sprint goals.
Your skills and qualifications as a ServiceNow Senior Developer:
- Demonstrable and transferable knowledge of web technologies such as XML, HTML, Web Services, Java Script, Jelly and Twitter Bootstrap.
- In-Depth understanding of ServiceNow, (multiple modules, integrations, workflow, user interface (UI), client scripts, business rules) built through at least 5 years development experience on the platform.
- Ability to identify and adopt off-the-shelf functionality before heavily customised applications.
- Experience in designing ServiceNow applications and web-based solutions.
- Understanding of supporting tools and technologies such as LDAP, SSO and Identity Management, ATF.
- Experience of working within rapid deployment environments utilising Agile (particularly SCRUM methodology) or DevOPS software development.
- Excellent oral and written skills with the ability to confidently present to external stakeholders.
Job posted in: Security Cleared Software Engineer Jobs
- Farnborough (Hampshire, England)
- £52000 - £55000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Security Cleared Software Engineer Jobs