Software Architect – Permanent – Southampton (Airport) – Competitive + Salary
Fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation who are specialist within the Payment Solutions industry.
Due to the growth of the company, our client are looking to bring on a number of professionals to join their team, one of which being the requirement for a Software Architect.
As a Software Architect you will be part of the technical design team, delivering software projects.
- Designing, implementing and reviewing architectural solutions
- Setting and ensuring the right standards are expected and delivered
- Leading the new and ongoing development on key systems for both internal and external stakeholders
- Responding to customer incidents and resolving service-affecting issues
- Coach, support, and mentor developers to improve over time
- Promoting a strong adherence to standards and oversight – practice and guidance
- Promoting a team culture and continuous improvement
- Identifying improvements, planning and estimating work, designing architectures and implementing solutions
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong experience working with C# and Microsoft .Net Framework / .Net Core using SOLID principles or a good understanding of how to apply them
- Excellent communication skills, recognising influence over authority
- Excellent documentation skills, using both written and diagrammatic mediums to enable developers to easily deliver soundly architected, reliable, performant and secure solutions.
- Good level of experience of working with RESTful Web APIs
- In depth understanding of dependency injection and IoC
- Excellent understanding of Unit testing
- Professional experience working with source control and CI tools such as team city
Job posted in: Software Engineer Jobs