Structural Design Engineer
£42,000 – £50,000 + Benefits
We are currently looking for an experienced Structural Design Engineer, ideally with 4-6 years’ experience to join the expanding Central London Office. This consultancy is a relatively young company, going through an organic growth and building a well renowned name within the industry. They are looking for candidates with a broad knowledge of building structures with experience working in Industrial, Residential, Healthcare and Education. This opportunity is due to consistent and steady company growth mirrored by an increasing pipeline of projects. This person will be expected help lead graduate staff, report into an Associate and see projects through from start to finish.
- Candidates must be qualified to degree level in a relevant engineering discipline
- Minimum 4 years’ experience
- Working towards Chartership with IStructE or ICE
- Experience designing signing structures efficiently using concrete and steel.
- Carry out structural design following detailed specifications
- Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales
- Lead a team of engineers and technicians
- Client facing
This position is available due to company growth, as such they are looking for a start as soon as possible.
- London (London, England)
- £38000 - £45000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Engineer Jobs