Structural Design Engineer (Graduate +3/+4)
£34,000 – £40,000 + Benefits
Structural Design Engineer Overview
An award winning international multi-disciplinary practice with a central London office are currently looking to take on a Graduate Engineer with 3-4 years’ experience within a consultancy environment. London is just one arm of their overall network of offices with around 3,800 global staff.
This consultancy offer a personable approach to their clients, where the Directors are involved from early conception stages all the way through to completion and offer guidance and support at every level.
If you are looking for a working environment that supports your career and route to Chartership, with a hands on approach and offering a good level of responsibility on projects, then look no further and apply today.
Structural Design Engineer Key Qualifications/Experience
- Candidates must be qualified to degree level in a relevant engineering discipline
- Qualified to masters level is essential
- 3+ years’ experience
- Experience on projects using timber, concrete steel and concrete
- Client facing exposure highly beneficial
Structural Design Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Carry out structural design following detailed specifications
- Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales
- Designing structures efficiently using concrete, steel, masonry and timber
This position is available as part of an expansion plan, as such they are looking for a start as soon as possible.
Please send CV’s or call 01252 413 080 to discuss further.
- City of London (London, England)
- £34000 - £40000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Engineer Jobs