Structural Project Engineer 3-5 Years
£30,000 – £38,000
Structural Project Engineer Overview
A well respected civil/structural consultancy based in Birmingham are currently looking to expand their structural team and take on a Project Engineer with between 3-5 years’ experience. Steel and RC are the materials that the majority of their projects are designed in. The main bulk of their work is across commercial, retail and industrial buildings.
If you are looking for a working environment that supports your career and route to Chartership, with a hands on approach and offering a good level of responsibility on projects, then look no further and apply today.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous pension contributions and a discretionary annual bonus depending on personal and company performance.
Structural Project Engineer Key Qualifications/Experience
- Must be qualified to degree level, minimum 2.1 in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Qualified to masters level is preferable although not essential
- 3+ years’ proven Structural Engineering experience
- An understanding of civil engineering is an advantage
- Working towards Chartership very desirable
Structural Project Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Complete structural design following detailed specifications
- Designing structures efficiently using concrete, steel, masonry and timber
- Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales
- Seeks practical, efficient, innovative and elegant solutions
- Confident and collaborative in liaising and communication with clients and leading design meetings
This position is available due to team growth and as such, they are looking for a start as soon as possible.
For more information please contact Neil Tilley on 01252 413080.
- Birmingham (West Midlands, England)
- £30000 - £38000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Engineer Jobs