There is A fantastic opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join an award winning (business of the year!), reputable, medium size Civil/Structural Engineering Consultancy on the south coast. As a Structural Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on a range of projects across residential, commercial, mixed use, office, retail, education and more, up to values of £100 million. You will be offered mentorship and guidance towards achieving your Chartership, working closely with Senior Structural Engineers on projects from conception through to construction. They also put a big emphasis on team collaboration with company team building days out and socials.
If you want a career in a dynamic, challenging and team culture based environment then please apply!
Structural Engineer Duties:
- Developing detailed designs and prepearing calculations with all core materials.
- Conceptual and detailed design of various projects across residential, commercial, education and more.
- Liaising internally with design teams as well as externally with clients, architects and contractors.
- Assist in the development of junior engineers/technicians.
- Site visits/investigations and analysis of structural components.
- Complete work to agreed time scales and to budget.
Structural Engineer Experience/Qualifications:
- BEng or MEng/MSc in Civil/Structural Engineering.
- 3 + years experience in structural engineering design.
- UK buildings structures experience
- Experience designing with concrete, steel, timber and masonry.
- Design experience with British Standards and Euro Codes.
- Good communication and strong technical knowledge.
- Good understanding of Analytical software.
- Be able to work to deadlines and deliver projects to agreed time scales.
On offer is a very good package alongside development to help you achieve chartered status via the ICE or IStructE.
- Brighton (East Sussex, England)
- £32000 - £40000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Engineer Jobs