Structural Engineer – Overview
This award-winning, well respected Structural Engineering Consultancy in the heart of London are looking for a Structural Engineer to join on a permanent basis. They have a vast range of exciting ongoing and upcoming projects covering a wide range of sectors on structures within residential, commercial, mixed use, retail, some high-rise and more. Under the guidance of a designated Senior Structural Engineer, you will have the opportunity to take responsibility on multiple projects from start to finish, including design, client/architect/contractor meetings, site visits/investigations, report writing and more – all to help aid you with your Chartership preperations.
They operate with an open, collaborative ethos with a team orientated outlook celebrating successes together.
Structural Engineer – Key Qualifications/Experience
- Candidates must be qualified to degree level in Civil/Structural Engineering (Preferably 2.1 MEng)
- 2 years’ – 5 years’ experience
- Working with core building materials; Steel, Timber, Masonry, Concrete
- Experience in residential and commercial sectors ideally
- Experience of site visits, client meets, architect meets and being able to work Autonomously
- Carry out and assist with structural design following detailed specifications
- Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales
- Designing structures efficiently using concrete, steel, masonry and timber
- Assist in site visits/surveys and report writing
- Liaise with architects, clients and contractors
This position is available due to numerous new projects coming on with great opportunities to learn from senior engineers in an open plan office.
- City of London (London, England)
- £30000 - £40000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Job Expired