We are currently looking for an experienced Structural Design Engineer, ideally with 5-8 years’ experience to join a multi-disciplinary consultancy based in EC London. This consultancy has various arms of the business including project management and architecture, often offering a complete in-house consultancy service for the whole projects including master planning. Having just re branded and moved offices they are now in a position to take on a Structural Design Engineer of 5-8 years’ experience. They are looking for candidates with a broad knowledge of building structures with experience working in Industrial, Residential, Healthcare and Education. This opportunity is due to consistent and steady company growth mirrored by an increasing pipeline of projects. This person will be expected to manage a team and see projects through from start to finish. A keen eye for detail and architectural design will be beneficial to applicants
- Candidates must be qualified to degree level in a relevant engineering discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Working towards Chartership beneficial
- Experience designing signing structures efficiently using concrete, steel.
- Carry out structural design following detailed specifications
- Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales
- Lead a team of engineers and technicians
- Client facing
This position is available due to company growth, as such they are looking for a start as soon as possible.
- City of London (London, England)
- £42000 - £52000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Engineer Jobs