£30,000 to £38,000
A large firm of consulting engineers based in mid Surrey requires a Graduate Structural Engineer for a permanent post.
Over the years our client has built up an excellent portfolio of clients and has a reputation for working on some exciting and interesting building structures. Due to an increased work load for the foreseeable future they require a capable structural engineer to assist them in a number of their structural commissions. Our clients projects span the residential, commercial, retail, leisure and healthcare sectors and typically between £10m to £100m in value. Along with this they also have an excellent reputation in the industry for working on more specialist glass structures.
My client is looking for candidates who will have:
- An excellent understanding of structural engineering
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years design experience using British codes/Eurocodes
- Competency in designing with steel, timber, concrete and masonry
- Experience of computer analysis of framed structures
- A good grasp of briefing CAD Technicians
- Experience of communicating with clients and third parties
- Working towards membership of IStructE or MICE
- Good motivation and be able to work well in teams
This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the UK’s leading firm of civil/structural engineers. On offer is an excellent salary. Our client can offer an immediate start.
This role will be snapped up quickly so please apply today.
Structural, Engineer, Design, Building
Job posted in: Structural Engineer Jobs
- Surrey (Surrey, England)
- £30000 - £38000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Engineer Jobs