Structural Revit Technician
Structural Revit Technician Overview
Imagine working for a leading firm of consulting engineers providing structural, civil, geotechnical, environmental and transportation engineering design services, throughout the UK and overseas.
This multi award-winning practice have been working with revit since 2006 and were one of the ﬁrst practices to introduce it. They have since invested continuously in the training of their staff to develop their revit capability. Revit is now their default building structural information production platform. They integrate Revit with their structural analytical software and are now working with clients and other professionals developing the information exchange process at BIM Level 2.
You will be rewarded with an above average salary package, generous pension contributions and a discretionary annual bonus depending on personal and company performance.
Structural Revit Technician Role
Responsible for the delivery of preliminary and detailed designs and drawings working on projects in both public and private sectors of buildings. You will need to enjoy working on technically challenging projects and be focused on delivery of results to our clients. Working as part of a team and reporting to an Associate on a daily basis, you will work on a variety of Structural Engineering projects and be expected to:
- Sound technical skills and ability to produce high quality BIM models and project documentation to company standards and to continue progress of our BIM portfolio as an industry centre of excellence.
- Produce high quality CAD drawings including plans and complicated details and sections to company standards.
- Liaise with other professionals and clients on a project basis through meetings and conference calls etc, with input to BIM or drafting protocols, information production and execution programmes.
- Flag-up and help resolve potential problem areas and anomalies to structural engineering advantage.
- Liaise with Associates and Partners on a daily and weekly basis to ensure sufficient resourcing to enable timely delivery.
- Support the development of company protocols, standards, families and systems.
- Provide support and training to the Bristol office’s Engineers and other technicians to fully utilise BIM and Revit capabilities.
- Provide support to the current revit and CAD teams across the Practice, encouraging them to develop and perform to the best of their abilities.
- To support and advise the management of the Practice in the continuing development of revit/BIM and allied analytical and building modelling packages.
If this positions sounds like something you would be interested in, please get in touch for more details as there is so much more to share than I can fit in an advert.
For more information please contact Neil Tilley on 01252 413080.
- Bristol (Bristol, England)
- £35000 - £45000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Technician Jobs