Up to £40,000
A leading UK based Civil/Structural Engineering consultancy is looking to recruit a capable and experienced Structural Technician due to a significant increase in workload.
Our client works on the design of various residential, commercial, retail and education building structures incorporating steel, timber, concrete and masonry. Projects are typically between £1m to £50m in construction value.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Day to day management of the drawing team
- Assistance with the management and quality of the drawing / BIM team
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of project drawings on time / within internal allocated budgets
- Assistance with fee proposals / allocating internal budgets
- Meet project requirements in collaboration with other disciplines
- Liaise closely with engineers to ensure accurate representation
- Aid with the development of less experienced colleagues
- Update and revise previous drawings
- RC Detailing
- BIM / Revit
- 2D CAD GA & Detailing
Knowledge / Experience / Qualifications:
- HNC, HND or equivalent in relevant field
- Extensive experience of CAD / detailing
- Knowledge of BIM / Revit
- Experience of delivering infrastructure projects to challenging deadlines
- Knowledge of industry standards and ability to translate requirements to CAD
- Preferably experience of managing a drawing team
For more information on this role please do get in touch. This role will be snapped up quickly so please apply today.