We are currently seeking a supply chain manager who will be responsible for the resorts overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in developing and maintaining good relationships with vendors and distributors. This role will suit a candidate that has experience in a similar role, preferably with remote experience, excellent communication skills and be able to multi task and handle multiple projects at any one time. Preference will be given to candidates who are degree educated in logistics/business administration/ supply chain management.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the warehouse operations and inventory control, purchasing including physical visits to suppliers to check standards and quality, be conversant with purchasing standards and importing and preparing incentive programs for both suppliers and the resort.
It is essential to have excellent communication skills via phone, email, face to face and video conference, develop and maintain relations with suppliers and establish wide SCM network. We are looking for someone who can develop and various plans and strategies and optimise operational resources while executing cost reductions and inventory controls.
The successful candidate will:
- Tertiary qualification, preference given to those with degree in logistics/business administration
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar capacity
- Preference given to those with remote island/resort experience
- Ability to multi task and handle a number of projects at once
- Work well under pressure and be fit and able to undertake physically demanding work
- US$40000 - US$45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Facilities Management Jobs