Energi People are an ambitious organisation with achievable goals. We are looking to recruit a high calibre Talent Acquisition Specialist that match our ambitions.
Energi People is a leading independent recruitment agency specialising in providing human resource solutions for the construction and engineering markets. Having in-depth knowledge of the civil/structural, building services and construction markets we are able to supply personnel at all levels to technical organizations on both a permanent and contract basis. Our service is based on the principles of honesty, quality and professionalism and through these we have gained over a decade of recruitment knowledge and experience. Our aim is to deliver long-term relationships with our clients and jobseekers that are beneficial to all parties.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to assist in recruiting recruitment consultants who take pride in the service they offer and have a desire to build long term relationships with their clients, gaining an in depth understanding of their clients` needs. The environment you will be working in will be a vibrant, busy and inspiring one.
Accountabilities of the role will include but not be limited to;
- Actively sourcing candidates in the market
- Sorting through CVs sent in via direct applications
- Conducting first telephone screen candidate applications for internal vacancies
- Vacancy briefing with line managers to understand the role profile
- Conducting regular vacancy update calls with hiring managers
- Liaise with support team to arrange interviews
- Undertake pre and post interview discussions with managers and coordinate the feedback process
- Debriefing with line managers following interview to gather views and feedback both on fit and interview technique
- Liaise with Operations Manager effectively to maximise time spent on proactive recruitment
Candidate Attraction Strategy
- Proactively targeting passive candidates in the market
- Managing internal applicants
- Support the company where appropriate with assessment and open days
- Proactively build talent pools for the future
- Engage with supply chain to maintain consistent delivery
- Promote the company brand as necessary
- Build relationships within the business and provide an expert point of contact for recruitment and talent acquisition, to enable strategic talent planning, in collaboration with the Operations Manager & Director
- Discuss individually with managers bottle necks / further actions for unfilled roles
- With the Relationship team, provide relevant market intelligence to steer hiring decisions and provide advice on specific challenges, supporting talent mapping and talent pooling.
- Work with operations team to develop workforce planning and recruitment plans for future talent
- Attend & run recruitment conference calls and meetings
- Work in collaboration with the wider team to identify trends and provide continuous improvement suggestions
- Regularly review vacancy progress with operations team and respond to any concerns or issues to ensure swift resolution
- Provide reporting and Management Information on a regular basis as part of the ongoing review process with operations team
Job posted in: Recruitment Consultant Jobs
- Farnborough (Hampshire, England)
- £25000 - £35000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Recruitment Consultant Jobs