As a Technical Evaluation & Configuration Lead you will be developing and enhancing your currently skills and knowledge and a path way to climb up the progression ladder within the business. You will be solving complex configuration challenges, evaluating new and exciting technologies and understand how these are deployed to enhance existing services.
- Engaging with customer representatives and suppliers in writing, by telephone and in face to face meetings, and with other internal functions to discuss technical issues and problems.
- Providing technical oversight of the work of other IM&T technical staff.
- Researching problems and issues, gather information from a range of physical and informational sources and review defects on systems
- Analysing problems related to platform and support system issues and generate proposed documented solutions
- Submitting solutions complete with all documentation and seeks appropriate signatures and approvals as required
- Updating records, problem responses, In-service data, plans and information systems such that all information is current
Your skills and qualifications
The position requires an understanding of IT systems, and the principles and approaches that influence their performance.
- Knowledge and experience relevant to installation, commissioning, performance optimisation, technical configuration, evaluation
- Experience with the following is required; BI Solutions – IBM Cognos and TM1, Data Virtualisation – TIBCO DV, SSIS/Data Warehousing/Vaults, CDC Solutions, Master Data Management Solutions and Enterprise Archive Solutions – Solix