Technical Infrastructure Architect – 6 month contract – £650 per day – Central London
IMPORTANT: Due to the timescale and nature of this clients projects candidates must already hold valid SC Clearance for this position.
A willingness to travel to other UK locations is also required for this position
Our client, a leading Central Government organisation, is seeking an SC Cleared Technical infrastructure Architect to join them at their Central London division.
Core skills and competencies:
- Solid Experience in AWS Technology
- Confident with working with Azure Platforms
- Experence in designing & Implementing Cloud Solutions
- Experience in Infrastructure & Domain Design Principles .
- Good understanding of Ansible SplunkDev Op Tooling Vault Hashicorp.
- Also Micro Services Docer & Kubernetes
Technical Infrastructure Architectural background.-Approx 5 to 10 years’ experience in this arena
Proven ability to drive strategy, read roadmaps & vision and drive this forward
Relationship Building and Communication with Senior Stakeholders a must
Able to communicate effectively with various business divisions and attend Technical Architect Meetings, working as the key point of contact for CTO
- London (London, England)
- £600 - £650 per day
Job Salary/Pay Rate
Contract Job Duration
- Security Cleared Technical Support Engineer Jobs