I am looking for a Temporary Works Design Engineer with at least 2 years temporary works experience. You will join a small team of Design Engineers working on a range temporary works design around retail, commercial residential and deep basement projects.
You will have at least 18 months experience working within this specific sector, either from a Main Contractor or Design Consultancy.
Reporting into the Temporary Works Design Manager who has 20 years specific experience designing solely in this sector has a fantastic range of experience to learn and develop from.
* Develop an understanding of formwork and falsework products available within the company
* Produce accurate and economical drawings whilst maintaining an efficient and effective use of time.
* Ensure work produced is accurate
* Ensure the safety and well-being of all staff, customers and visitors
* Provide technical advice on products to internal and external customer.
* Maintain clear and concise records in accordance with company procedures
* Work closely with team leader to ensure consistent, efficient working practices
* Temporary Works Design: 2 years (Preferred)
* In depth knowledge of AutoCAD
* In depth knowledge of Design Analysis Programs
* Degree in civil or structural engineering (preferred)
* Below ground experience (desirable)
* Excellent communication and social skills
* Good team player
* Self motivated
* Strong work ethic and reliable
* Good organisational skills
* Meticulous attention to detail
- Middlesex (Middlesex, England)
- £30000 - £35000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Engineer Jobs