As a transport planner you will have experience in the realm of transport planning and should be able to apply your skills in production of transport assessments/statements, production of travel plans, feasibility input, and liaison with highway engineers.
To be considered for this Infrastructure design role we require the following experience, qualifications, skills, knowledge and attributes;
- Previous experience in managing transport planning projects for a minimum of five years.
- You will have strong writing skills and demonstrable experience in presenting technical assessments in reports, statements and plans for projects of all types and sizes.
- Understanding and interest in sustainability in designs.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to plan and monitor workloads
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please call Laura on: 01252413080 for an immediate response please send your CV .
- London (London, England)
- £21000 - £30000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Junior / Graduate
- Transport Planning Jobs