Senior Unified Communications Engineer – Portsmouth – £Competitive salary and benefits
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Unified Communications Engineer to join our global clients division based out of Portsmouth. As the Senior Unified Communications Engineer you will work to assist the team leader with the provision of technical support and analysis associated with the Unified Communications team
Tasks and Deliverables:
- Designing, deploying and testing MS Lync 2010/2013/Skype for Business in telephony service configuration with ancillary systems such as gateways and PBX systems.
- Monitor and maintain Lync 2010/2013 infrastructures to agreed operational standards
- Call manager experience, ideally Interactive Intelligence or similar
- Unified Communications 24/7 on-call support
- Regularly attending CAB meetings
- Support, maintain and administer third party applications where applicable.
- Enforce change management and compliance processes.
- Install, configure and maintain server hardware and operating systems.
- Participate in disaster recovery planning, testing and response.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on all systems on a routine and scheduled basis.
- Provide a point of escalation and support to the 2nd line team.
- Participate in out of hours maintenance activities, as required.
- Monitor Windows servers and troubleshoot problems.
- Work as a technical resource on assigned projects.
Qualification and Experience:
- Microsoft Lync 2010 Configuring (MCTS) or Core Solutions of Microsoft Lync Server 2013 certification (MCP)
- Microsoft Lync 2010 Professional (MCITP) or Enterprise Voice & Online Services with Microsoft Lync Server 2013 certification (MCP).
- Must have a solid foundation in documentation and installation through all troubleshooting aspects
- Experience of deploying to large scale geographical dispersed sites (International)
- Understanding of IT management processesTechnical & Specialist KnowledgeEnterprise Voice Lync 2010, Lync 2013 with full and Video integration
- Solid AudioCodes gateway experience
- Integration with of 3rd party applications (call/contact centre Interactive Intelligence)
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010/2013 Unified Messaging
- SCOM 2012 experience with relevant exposure to SCOM Management pack in relation to Lync and AudioCodes
- Windows Server 2008 R2/2012 R2 & Windows 7
- VMware vSphere 6.x (not essential)
- Understanding of IT management processes
Job posted in: Job Expired
- Portsmouth (Hampshire, England)
- £45000 - £50000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Job Expired